Zan Mitrev's TeamBack to Doctors
Prof. Dr. Liljana Ilievska
Place of birth:
1965- 1971 M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Skopje
1971- 1975 Specialization in Neuropsyciatry ,in Skopje
1975- 1980 Master Degree in Neuropsychiatry
1980 -1983 Doctor disertation in Neuropsychiatry
1986 PROFESSOR OF NEUROPSYCHIATRY
1972 -2010 regulary employment in Clinic of Neurology and
psychiatry at Faculty in Medicine in Skopje
2010 up to date employment in PZU “ Zan Mitrev “ Clinic, Skopje
in 1978: Assisten for neuropsychiatry
in 1986 : Professor for neuropsyciatry
in 1987 : Project about pain in Sweden
in 1898 : Project about epilepsy and genetic ( Italian – German multicentric genetic study ).
In 2002 : Project of migraine ( Macedonian- Slovenian internacional project ).
in 1991 : Chief of the Departement of hedaeche
in 2004 : Chief od Catedre of neuropsychiatry
in 2006 : Chief of Society of neurology in Macedonia .
books : in 1991 : EVOKED POTENTIALS NEUROLOGY
“ Goce Delcev “ grant
in 2002 “ NEUROLOGY “ for student end speializants.
- about 110 papers in Macedonian and Internacional
- In education postgraduate for students of physiology
- Neurophysiology, electroencephalography, evoked potentials ( visual evoked potentials, somatosensory evoked potentials, auditory evoked potentials),
- Preocupation with diagnostic of neurology diseases, especially epileptology, migraine, cerebrovascular diseases, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson disease, neuromuscular diseases
- Focused on company’ goals with respect of the time, budget and clients’ satisfaction.
- Highly motivated professional with strong work ethics,
- Dinamic, flexible,and results oriented
- Primary individualis , but good in team, very often as a team leader,
- Best in discovering new opportunities, new possibilities.
- Fast learner, focused on solving the real problems with respect of the quality standards of the organization.
Other character traits: Hard working, able to effectively deal with stressful
situations, able to work in a team, persistent and
English ( active)
German ( passive )