Zan Mitrev's TeamBack to Doctors
Stanislava Angjeleska MD
Place of birth:
PHI – University Clinic for Children’s Diseases at the University “St. Cyril and Methodius” Skopje
Specialization in hospital pediatrics
Doctor of medicine
Faculty of Medicine at the University of St. Cyril and Methodius in Skopje
“Nikola Stein” Secondary Medical School – Tetovo, major – General Medicine
2022 – ongoing
Specialist in pediatrics at Clinical Hospital Zhan Mitrev – Skopje
Doctor of Medicine at PHI Health Center – Gostivar
Internship Clinical Center – Skopje
- Training in the field of BLS-Basic Life Support
- Training in ATLS-Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Training in the field of PLS-Pediatric Life Support
- Training in the field of ALS-Advanced Life Support
- Assisting in performing surgical interventions in the operating room (06.11.2007 – 05.07.2008) Clinical Center, Skopje.
- Balkan Pediatric School September 12-15, 2018 Skopje, Macedonia
- Urgent situations in PHC
- Anemias in children
- Treatment of acute diarrhea in children. Modalities for the treatment of functional constipation in children.
- Prepare your immunity – protect yourself from various viruses and respiratory bacterial infections
- Cough and its effective treatment.
- Algorithm of diagnosis of lymphadenopathy and role of primary and secondary care in early diagnosis of lymphadenopathy and modern treatment of CD20+ hematological malignancies
- Novelties in the prophylactic use of Vitamin K in newborns and infants.
- Vitamin D3 prophylaxis in the pediatric population.
- Metabolic syndromes in children
- Pharmacotherapeutic approach in the treatment of bronchial asthma and allergic rhinitis in children
- Workshop – Latent tuberculosis infection and BCG immunization.
- Immunization calendar for vaccines
- Therapy of viral infections of the upper respiratory tract in childhood – is there a cure?
- Obesity through the prism of metabolic syndrome
- Obesity and deformities in children
- Current developments in cardiorespiratory pediatric care and treatment
- A modern approach to the treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Member of the Association of Pediatricians of the Republic of North Macedonia
- Member of the Medical Chamber of the Republic of North Macedonia
– Co-author of an expert paper PFAPA SYNDROME published as a poster presentation at the 50.Pedijatriski dani Srbije u Nis 22-24.10.2020 god. With international participation in a session on urinary infections and fever in children. Professional Paper: PFAPA SYNDROME-Angjeleska Stanislava, Tasic Velibor, Jovic Stefan., University Children’s Hospital, Medical School, Skopje.